Your jaw joint pain won’t go away on it’s own, but you don’t have to learn to live with it.
Your symptoms are real and they are treatable – they just require a different approach. I’m here to help.
Unlock the Full Potential of Your Expertise
- Connect with patients on a deeper level, genuinely listening to their concerns and pain.
- Gain confidence in ordering and interpreting diagnostic imaging to diagnose and prevent jaw injuries.
- Recognize the interconnected nature of tooth pain, temporomandibular joint disorders (TMD), and muscle weakness.
- Embrace touch as a diagnostic tool and inspire relief for your patient's pain.
A Paradigm Shift in Dental and Medical Care
Traditional dental care often fixates solely on teeth and occlusion, neglecting the critical role of the jaw joint. We're here to change that. By raising awareness and providing education, we prevent jaw joint injuries and reduce patient dissatisfaction.
Empowering Patients, Enhancing Your Practice
Elevate Your Standard of Care
Redefine the future of TMJ/TMD care.
HOW I CAN HELP
Struggling with TMJ issues and don’t know where to turn?
I offer a variety of services for both new and returning patients. Below you can find a complete list of services. Please note that I’m unable to accept insurance at this time.
For New Patients
- Initial New Patient Exam
- Cosmetic Botox Injections
For Returning Patients
- Cosmetic Botox Injections
- Therapeutic Botox Injections for TMJ/TMD
Schedule an Appointment
To help serve patients throughout the Seattle/Tacoma area, I offer appointments in three different locations - on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays.
How to Schedule Your Appointment:
- Select from the 3 location options below
- Choose New Patient or Returning Patient
- Select the appointment type desired, and complete the booking
Please note that I'm unable to accept insurance at this time.
Davis Dental Group
113 132nd St
S Tacoma, WA 98444
3702 Bridgeport Way
University Place, WA 98466
Commencement Bay Dentistry
2312 N. 30th Street, Suite 202
Tacoma, WA 98403
Ready to (finally) get relief?
The first step is to get in touch, so we can discuss the best Relief Plan for you.
“I can’t begin to describe the gratitude I feel for all of Dr. Tiffany’s dedication to my treatment. She’s also warm, professional, knowledgeable, and sends you for the right imaging the first time.”
– Kim S.
“When I do treatment with Dr. Lamberton and work on the exercises she recommends, I definitely have better range of motion and less pain with my jaw. If a friend asked, I’d refer them to Dr. Lamberton!”
– Kimberly B.
“I quickly noticed I went from grinding my crowns off at night to less clenching. And, my migraines completely disappeared! The process was seamless and the results were noticeable within a few weeks without any downtime.”
– Julie C.